Sunday, October 16, 2011

New to the Blogging world!

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to come and look at my blog. I'm a new blogger, so I hope I can get this down quickly.

I'm hoping to use this space to share recipes, gardening feats (and defeats), important events in my life, and just overall record my life. I'm hoping this will take a place of Facebook, as I'm growing a bit tired of their constant revamps that make it almost impossible to figure out what your security settings are.

For those of you who don't know much about me, I'd like to share that information now. I'm a 30-year old woman who lives with her longtime boyfriend of about ten years, D. I don't have children, but I have an (almost) 3-year-old niece, J, and a 2 week old nephew, T. I have a wonderful mom and two sisters, B, 25, (the babies' mommy), and C, 18. I've got a cat, Oscar, who's timid and leery of strangers, and a dog, Izzy, who's a little crazy and in love with anyone who walks through the door. I teach English, speech, and journalism, and I'm an advisor for National Honor Society and yearbook. I'm a second year teacher in a rural school in Idaho, and I travel the 120-mile round trip drive each day so I can live at home in Boise. I love my job, and though I'm still learning the ropes of being a teacher, I don't want to have any other job in the world.

Well, there you are. Let's see how this thing works out for me! :)

2 comments: